Will you be prepared?
Seven out of ten Americans either have an outdated will, or die without a will or other testamentary document. Your will is the cornerstone of your estate plan, the place where it all begins. With my guidance, making a new will or updating an old one will be easy, painless and thorough. And you will feel good about putting everything in order.
Selecting an attorney
Like many people, you may be uncertain about consulting an attorney. Keep in mind that I specialize in estate planning and tax law, I know the right questions to ask and the best ways to help you accomplish your goals. My knowledge, experience and efficiency enables me to create a complete personalized plan - at or below the price that a general practitioner would charge.
Part of my estate planning process includes identifying your major objectives, which may include:
· Providing for your immediate family.
· Providing for other relatives who need help and guidance.
· Transferring your property to beneficiaries quickly.
· Planning for incapacity.
· Minimizing expenses.
· Choosing executors/trustees for your estate.
· Easing the strain on your family.
· Helping a favorite cause.
· Reducing taxes on your estate.
· Making sure your business carries on smoothly.